The following text was translated by Google Translate.
Beautiful and large new 3.5 room apartment located in Aproz
Exposed in the plain, on the left bank of the Rhône, Aproz is ideally located. A few minutes from Sion and Nendaz train stations, in the heart of the 4 Valleys. This charming village is ideal for those who desire peace and quiet.
- Entrance hall with fitted wardrobes
- Large living room with large bay windows giving access to a large west-facing balcony
- Fully equipped kitchen with ceramic hob, large fridge with separate freezer, dishwasher, large worktop
- A master bedroom suite which includes a toilet, sink and shower as well as direct access to the balcony
- One bedroom east orientation with balcony
- A toilet, sink and bath
- Outdoor parking space attached to the apartment in addition (CHF 10'000.-)
- Indoor parking space of your choice (CHF 30'000.-)
- Laundry room
- Bicycle storage
This village, located in the plain, on the left bank of the Rhône, near Conthey and Sion, is very popular with families.
His name is mentioned for the first time in the writings of the 13th and 14th century, in connection with the royalties, in the chapter of Zion and in the texts concerning the construction of the bridge of Aproz!
Every year, in May, the cows of the Hérens breed compete in the arena of Pra-Bardi during the national queens fight final.
Aproz is also well known for its water. Founded in 1947, Aproz Sources Minérale SA is the largest bottler of mineral water in Switzerland and market leader in syrups.
Surface (m2): 105
Date of availability: immediately
Number of rooms: 3.5
Annonce mise-à-jour: 10.04.2021