The following text was translated by Google Translate.
Straddling its mountains, dominated by its castles, Sion has managed to preserve the traditional charm of its medieval old town without getting stuck in the past.
Sion is the capital of Valais and with over 300 days of sunshine per year, it is known as the sunniest city in Switzerland.
Friendly city and culture, second wine-growing municipality in Valais, Sion is also an ideal starting point for discovering the surrounding holiday resorts such as ski resorts just a few minutes away.
- Only 4km from the city center
- Nurseries, schools and shops nearby
- Regular bus lines
- Walking and cycling routes to the city center
- Quiet area by the river
This penthouse of 4.5 pcs with a surface area of 125.82m2 with a 42m2 terrace is composed as follows:
- Large Hall / Hallway with wardrobe
- Bedroom 1 and 2 with direct access to the terrace
- Shower room with bath, WC and sink
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower room: Shower, WC and sink and access to the south-facing terrace
- Dining room with open equipped kitchen and terrace access
- Parquet in bedrooms
- Wooden windows and patio doors
- Double glazing
- Manually operated slatted blinds
- Floor heating
- PAC (air-water)
- Photovoltaic panels on the roof
- Location of washing column
- Equipped kitchen
- Bike room
- Honey production
- Collective gardens
Surface (m2): 139.78
Number of rooms: 4.5
|Lot D21 Flat||3.5 rooms - 119m2 - CHF 585’000.–||Available|
|Lot D27 Flat||4.5 rooms - 139.78m2 - CHF 714’000.–||Available|
|Lot D29 Flat||1 rooms - 32.06m2 - CHF 172’000.–||Available|
Annonce mise-à-jour: 01.04.2021