PRICE REDUCED FOR QUICK SALE! UNIQUE PROPERTY IN A BEAUTIFUL, CALM LOCATION. Located just outside the village of Bruson, this luxury apartment is part of a chalet containing two separate apartments. The roof was replaced in 2019.
The apartment is made up as follows:
- Entrance hall
- Fully equipped open-plan kitchen
- Kitchen counter in old stone dating from 18th-19th century
- Ceramic hob / freezer / fridge / dishwasher
- Dining area
- Spacious living area
- Large open fireplace dating from 18th-19th century
- WC / Shower room
- Skiroom with storage for firewood and wardrobes / shelving
- Large, sunny patio with brick-built barbecue
- Large garden with uninterrupted views across the Val de Bagnes
- Master bedroom with large en-suite bathroom
- 2 further double bedrooms
Ground floor tiled using terracotta tiles dating from 18th-19th century.
Underfloor heating on ground floor and radiators in each room on first floor.
Parking for 3-4 vehicles - access by car to apartment all year round.
View: Clear, Panoramic, Mountains
Surface (m2): 200
Surface area of land: 3’400
Number of rooms: 4.5
Annonce mise-à-jour: 16.07.2020