Located just outside the village of Bruson, this magnificent condominium surrounded by nature consists of 2 apartments, each on two levels. The roof was redone in 2019. Log construction, with insulation to new standards.
The upper duplex is detailed as follows:
3 parking spaces allocated to this apartment - arrival with vehicles to the chalet, all year round.
- Large living room with a panoramic balcony, view over the entire Haut Val de Bagnes,
- Open kitchen, in solid cherry, fully equipped;
- Large cast iron monobloc fireplace with forced air system, connected to the different rooms, plus a radiator in each room connected to the central heating;
- Bathroom, lit by a large window, with shower, washing machine,
- WC, sink;
- 3 bedrooms including a double bedroom with a balcony, view of the Vallon de Versegères and Mont Rogneux.
- Living room, TV room (satellite), small lounge;
- Double bedroom with separate WC;
View: Clear, Panoramic, Mountains
Surface (m2): 148
Surface area of land: 3’448
Number of rooms: 6
Annonce mise-à-jour: 04.06.2021