The following text was translated by Google Translate.
This charming renovated village house could very well be suitable for a family project, craftsmen, independents or for a financial investment.
Located in the heart of the charming village of Ardon, close to shops and amenities, at the end of a path on the edge of the vineyard hillside, away from busy roads and sheltered from noise pollution .
In a contemporary style, refined with a lot of character, it offers pretty spaces and beautiful volumes.
In good condition with quality materials, it is composed as follows:
- an entrance hall with cloakroom
- various premises with an independent entrance with the possibility of creating a second accommodation or others, according to your wishes
- a nice living room offering a beautiful volume with exposed beams decorated with a wood stove
- a beautiful kitchen open to the living room, fully fitted and equipped giving access to a balcony
- a pleasant master bedroom with built-in storage cabinets and an adjoining walk-in shower room with double sink
- a guest toilet with sink
- a second bedroom
Outdoor Facilities :
- a garden area with a storage shed
- Outdoor parking spaces
At your service :
The success of your project will obviously go through the search for funding.
Having at heart to accompany you until the realization of your dream, it is with pleasure that we offer you the services of our partner in mortgage financing, the company HYPO Conseils SA.
A team of specialists who will develop personalized solutions allowing you to benefit from tailor-made support, from credit research to the signing of your future financing contracts.
What if your solution was outside the box ...
HYPO Conseils SA
Avenue du Clos d'Aubonne 9
1814 La Tour-de-Peilz
021 / 977.22.11
_ + 41 21 977 22 00_
Volume (m3): 510
Surface area of land: 107
Number of rooms: 3.5
Annonce mise-à-jour: 10.04.2021