The following text was translated by Google Translate.
Charming and beautiful house with basement renovated with care of modern design with lots of character nestled in a quiet and sunny on the heights of Conthey in Aven near the village of Erde and a few minutes from the plain.
Located in the heart of the Valais, just a few minutes from the plain, Aven is a hamlet in the village of Erde located not far from Derborence and part of the town of Conthey. Surrounded by forests, mountains and rivers, it is the starting point of some hikes.
This charming village house recently modern and design is as follows:
Ground floor :
- Open kitchen design (Electrolux)
- Dining room
- Living room
- Pellet heating
- Metal staircase leading upstairs
- Large master bedroom with high ceilings
- Bathroom with walk-in shower and double sink
- Child room
- Velux on the stairs
Basement (partially renovate and finish):
- Room to be defined (bedroom, office, games room, etc ...)
- Bathroom with bath with tap and bathtub already provided
- Cellar, laundry room and technical room
- Terrace of 28 m2 with water and electricity connection
Further information :
- Duplex completely renovated in 2013 (facade, insulation, roof with concrete tile)
- Basement to be finished, possible housing
- Triple glazed windows
- Possibility to create an additional floor
- Comfortable electrical equipment (TV sockets in all rooms, 18 LED spots and dimmers)
- Low annual costs (about CHF 2,000 / year, CHF 160 / month)
- Easy access and no nuisance
Own this apartment for less than 750 francs .- / month (interest, depreciation and charges)
Ideal for rental investment or 1st purchase
In perfect condition, ideal location away from all nuisances and enjoying a good sunshine.
Possibility of advantageous financing, fixed rate mortgage over 12 years!
Full file on request
Do not hesitate to contact us for more information and / or arrange a visit.
Surface (m2): 110
Surface area of land: 86
Number of rooms: 4.5
Annonce mise-à-jour: 06.11.2020