Magnificent village house in the heart of Champsec, built on the rock. This large house with typical regional charm consists of a barn part completely renovated in 2011 and a partially renovated stone part.
- Entrance hall
- Laundry/technical room
- Equipped kitchen with wood, gas and electric cooker
- Dining area
- Living room with wood stove
- Desk with traditional soapstone stove
- Bedroom with fireplace and access to the terrace
- Large terrace
2nd floor - part of a renovated barn :
- Bathroom with corner bath, italian shower and toilets
- Bedroom with dressing room and access to the balcony
2nd floor - part old house :
- Kitchen with dining area
- Access to a small terrace overlooking the village and the valley bottom
It is possible to separate the 2 parts that have separate entrances to make 2, or even 3 apartments.
Outside there is a small storage room and parking spaces, one of which is covered. A covered part in front of the entrance allows to store wood.
View: Mountains, Countryside
Volume (m3): 765
Surface (m2): 190
Surface area of land: 657
Number of rooms: 7
Annonce mise-à-jour: 11.11.2020