The following text was translated by Google Translate.
In the middle of the greenery, in a calm and serene environment, discreet but not isolated, magnificent neat property offering great benefits:
Entrance hall serving as connection between the triple garage and the living area,
Lower garden level:
- Entrance hall with cozy lounge,
- Office / bedroom with terrace access,
- Cellar / reserve,
- Boiler room,
Upper garden level:
- Entrance hall with door frame from the 16th century,
- Large L-shaped living room with fireplace from 1703 (oak beams and 18th century tiles),
- Fitted and equipped kitchen,
- Wc visitors and wardrobe,
- Large landing / mezzanine serving as an office,
- Room with wooden door from 1708,
- Shower room,
- Master bedroom with private bathroom,
Custom wrought iron staircase handrails and Saxon stone steps.
Oak frame dated 1706.
Hand-painted trompe l'oeil wall according to 17th century tradition.
All the doors of the property are from the 17th and 18th centuries, of Valais origin.
Atypical and endearing property.
7/7 visit with Vincent Dufourcq at +41 (0) 184.108.40.206
View: Clear, Mountains, Countryside
Sale to foreigners: yes
Surface (m2): 280
Number of rooms: 7
Annonce mise-à-jour: 21.08.2020