This ideally located property is a 3-4 minute drive from the center of Crans and all its amenities.
A conveniently located bus stop is a short walk away.
This chalet benefits from a south orientation and optimal sunshine.
The log cabin requires renovations / refreshments, it is surrounded by a beautiful and large plot with a gentle slope.
Registered as a second home, it is possible to transform it and ev. to enlarge it (cf. municipal regulations).
An independent garage with many outdoor parking spaces complete this property.
Base plot: 2,280 m2
Zone 2A density 0.4
Building area: 912 m2
21m x 16m building on 3 levels implantable on the plot + basement
This is a plot facing south in the town of Lens.
The unevenness of the land gives great flexibility to consider a large basement for the garage or buried technical rooms without prejudging the exterior layout and the liveliness of life.
The view is given over the Alps to the south, the Rhône plain to the west and the ski area to the north.
On this plot is built a 7-room log cabin from 1960.
This building of approximately 150 m2 is heated with oil.
The general distribution is as follows:
- basement (separately): garage for 2 cars
- ground floor: workshop, laundry room and cellar
- garden level: entrance, living room, fireplace, kitchen, dining room, bedroom with 2 beds, bar / smoking room, separate toilet, storage
- floor: 3 bedrooms with 1 bed, 1 bedroom with 2 beds, storage, bathroom with toilet / shower / bath
- exterior: fireplace, wooded / shaded garden, 6 parking spaces
SECONDARY RESIDENCE SALE: YES
View: Panoramic, Mountains
Surface (m2): 150
Surface area of land: 2’280
Number of rooms: 7.5
Annonce mise-à-jour: 11.06.2021