The following text was translated by Google Translate.
Large house with 10 rooms + basement, built in a charming, quiet and sunny village, near Martigny and all amenities!
The property consists of two plots, the first of 311 m², including the house and the second of 424 m², VIRGIN AND BUILDING, including the garden.
With a living area of 247 m2 and 295 m2 usable, it has 7 bedrooms including the main suite with private bathroom, a games room, a day area including its richly fitted open-plan kitchen open to the dining room. eat and a stay accessible in half-level.
You will find 3 shower rooms + a day toilet.
Its tree-filled and fully fenced garden benefits from plant cover, a lounge area and a lawn of over 400 m2.
Heating is produced by a water-water heat pump dating from 2020 and thermal solar panels.
There is also the possibility of creating an independent 2.5 room apartment in the attic.
This property is composed as follows:
- Entrance with wardrobe and fitted wardrobes, access to the basement and upstairs
- Dining room open to the American kitchen
- Commissary with direct access from the kitchen
- Stay accessible in half-level
- Office or bedroom
- Day toilet
- Entrance shelter
- Master suite with private bathroom
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Playroom with balcony
- 2nd bathroom with corner bubble bath and shower
- Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 5
- Bedroom 6
- 3rd bathroom with shower
- Many built-in wardrobes
- Laundry room - Technical room
- Dry cellar
- Wine cellar
- Direct access to the garden
- 60 m2 outdoor terrace with green cover
- and Lounge area
- Play area
- Lawn of more than 400 m2
- Garden tools room
- Covered for bicycles or motorcycles
- 1 covered parking space
- 2 additional parking spaces
New heat pump, changed in 2020.
Charges are CHF 400.- per month, including electricity, heat pump, water and water purification, garbage taxes and building insurance.
View: Clear, Panoramic
Volume (m3): 1’038
Surface (m2): 247
Surface area of land: 735
Number of rooms: 10
Annonce mise-à-jour: 11.06.2021