The following text was translated by Google Translate.
On the hillside, enclosed between Monthey and Troistorrents, is the fifth and smallest village in the Commune. You have to take the road to Val d'Illiez to discover Les Neyres, a scattered habitat of some 400 inhabitants. Like the other villages, Les Neyres has experienced strong growth in recent years, even prompting the Municipality to reopen the school for small classes.
This 800m2 plot will allow you to build your future home.
Technical characteristics :
- Surface: 800 m2
- Altitude: about 665 m
- Price per m2: CHF 247.50 / m2
- Municipality Collombey
- Low density residential zone B - residential houses.
- Density: 0.3 (or 0.5 IBUS)
- Slightly sloping
- Equipped land (water-electricity-gas and sewers in limit)
- Exposure: east - south-east
- Not free of mandate
- Individual villa projects already available
- Spectacular view of the Chablais Valaisan
View: Panoramic, Mountains, Countryside
Surface (m2): 800
Annonce mise-à-jour: 06.05.2021